The present website constitutes the partnership of Fotini Moutafi, daughter of Christos with the distinctive title “activewear – backbone”, based in city of Peristeri, 20 Himaras street, PC 12132, Tax Registration Number : 134 471 190, Public Financial Office: B of Peristeri Contact phone: 0030 210 5779057 , e-mail: email@example.com, business operator Moutafi Fotini.
The company operates in the domain of retail trade of goods and more specifically sports clothing, sports accessories, design and manufacture of sports clothing, equipment, accessories etc., through the website www.backbone-polewear.com it offers its products and services under the following conditions to the visitor / user of the pages of the website. The recipient of services and covenanter is requested to read carefully in order to visit to the pages / services and make use of them in accordance with the set conditions mentioned and only if they accept them completely.
The existing or any new services which are included on the company website are subject to these terms and conditions, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
1. Copyrights of the company and third party: the content (ex: programs, information, data, files, logos) and the offered services of this website ( www.backbone-polewear.com ) or other (place) which follows the site, was created by the company, that are listed or will be listed in this or another ,constitute the intellectual property of the company, which is protected by Greek, European (Directives 2000/31 / EC and 2001/29 / EC or any other applicable) and international copyright laws and related rights belonging exclusively to the company or their respective owners, and are provided to visitors for strictly personal (noncommercial or speculative) use. The existence or appearance in the website can not be considered as a cession or transfer or right to use them. The same applies to the names, images, trademarks, logos, etc., which are the trademark of the company and is the property of it, as well. Therefore, none of the above (content and trademarks)should not be propagated in any form , wholly or partially sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way, presented publicly or even translated, etc. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the contents in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission granted by the company or any other holder of copyrights and the trademark.
The above applies to the content and material posted by third party on our web site or in places where posted comments about our service or our products or the blog of the pre-mentioned website. This means that by the side of the user / recipient of our services, published works (texts, musical compositions, etc.) that can be copyrights and therefore are the intellectual property of our sites, gives to third party the potential of safeguarding by the time of publication and onwards. The author maintains in total the copyrights over the content, but hereby expressly grants to the company the permission to reproduce it freely and without any extra fees which provides in advance the company with the license of use. According to this, the user receives the services of the website, pledges not going to offend in any way the copyright of the company or third party that is hosted on this. If for any reason nonetheless such right is violated, it is unreservedly recognized that no liability is accepted by the company, whether civil or criminal because of the unlawful act.
Thus, the names, images, logos and trademarks listed and describe the online store or the products or services of the company or third parties are protected and they constitute assets of the company or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant laws.
2. Contents of the website and the blog and related issues: The content and information displayed each time on the website by third party either in the comments area, blog or anywhere else are announcements of the users of our page to any potential interested third party, which means that the company has no responsibility for the reliability, completeness and timeliness of these information.
Users of the internet site/sites are invited to make prudent and lawful use of the services, refraining from any infringement of personal, property and generally any kind of company rights of other users of our website or third party in any way. For the purpose of use and unlawful use of its services, it is expressly agreed that the company reserves the right to either voluntarily or on the request of a user of the website or whoever has a legitimate interest, to delete/prohibit a comment, ban advertising material or any content that (may) is infringing the company itself, third party or advertising of either products or services the company provides .Furthermore, it is explicitly agreed that the company reserves the right to delete permanently or for a specific period of time a website user who is systematically or persistently and despite the harassment warnings to cease infringing third party rights.
The exact above does not mean that we have any obligation to monitor information provided by third party and are available from our system. Thus no responsibility criminal, civil or other we hold as far as the display of content on behalf of third party via our website or responsibility for any damage caused by this are concerned. So featured information could be found which may possibly be unpleasant, harmful, inaccurate, or misleading. The use of any information conveyed in our website by third party rather than our own information is upon your sole responsibility and we recommend using it with caution and common sense to ensure safe trading while using the information of our site. Please take into consideration that there are also risks in engaging in transaction with underage, people with misleading personal data, or people who are not authorized to represent allegedly legal entities whose identity, accuracy of statements and intentions in no way can control or guarantee.
The visitor / user is responsible for accessing the services of the site and the access may require payment of fees to third parties (ex: internet service providers, time charge for the internet use). The visitor / user / recipient of services is completely responsible for the payment of the relevant fees. Also, they are the sole responsible for their personal equipment with the necessary technological means which allow access to the services of our website.
This website may include links to third party websites and the company is not liable for the content of these pages or any damage arising from their use, as the visitors have access to them on their own responsibility. The company does not control the availability, content, policy of protection of personal data, the quality and completeness of other websites and pages referred via “links”, hyperlinks or advertising banners. In no case, should it be considered that the company endorses or accepts the contents or services of web sites and pages referred by itself, third party or linked in any other way.
Summarizing the use of web site/sites of the company, it must be conducted exclusively to lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or prevent its use by others. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to the law, morality and the present terms and not proceed to acts or omissions that may cause damage, malfunction and furthermore affect or endanger the provision of services by the company.
In the case of no opposition and the user / recipient adheres to end, then after a request to the company, which (application) can validly be sent through email, or in any other appropriate way (fax, performance etc.) Εtheir new conditions will be proposed which will be acceptable depending on the company or their account will be deleted, as far as the company is concerned, unless there is significant reason which will be communicated properly, will automatically proceed to deleting personal data from company files if that is desired by the user.
4. Accuracy of provided service by third party advertised or participants with comments on the weblog (blog): Due to the nature of the services provided by the blog service company and given the nature and volume of information and the Internet, the contents are provided as they actually are, without any warranty expressed or implied in any way, since the provided information are provided by the users – members of the site and it can not be either identified or verifiable. Therefore under all circumstances, including negligence, the company can not (and is not) be liable for any damage caused to the visitor / user of the pages, services, of the options made and the contents of this website and recognizes that the present advertised (or born in the future) website companies,individuals or the services, goods provided by these, the company does not guarantee nor can guarantee the potential quality or the suitability or accuracy of the offers.
The company can not guarantee that this website or any other related site or servers through which they (will) become available to the users / members do not contain “viruses” or other harmful components in its entity, since such files can be set to load (download) from the user-recipient of services company and for this purpose the users’ caution is recommended and it is emphasized that no liability is held by the company for any loss experienced by the user in cases of loading and processing products, files or information that has not been set, and offered by the company itself to the users – recipients of services but by third party.
The company does not warrant in any case the accuracy, completeness or availability of content, pages, services, options or the results of those not set itself or had provided itself to the users – recipients of services. The cost of any potential corrections or services, lies to the latter and in no case to the company.
5. News groups and comments: The present site www.backbone-polewear.com especially the blog site provides visitors / users with the ability to develop their own message boards, while giving them the opportunity to take part in the debate created by other users via sending text messages, as well as commenting / ranking other users. The visitors / users of www.backbone-polewear.com and each relative one to this site, must conform the rules of good behavior and decency and not engage in illegal or immoral formalities. The company reserves the right to restrict or stop the delivery of text messages in case of violation of the above rules. The company can in no way be considered to accept or endorse in any way the expressed personal ideas, beliefs or opinions in these sites. The visitors / users of the services retain the copyright to the views expressed by their own messages. In case of receiving a notice that the contents of a message/messages posted / published by users shall affect third parties, the company reserves the right to immediately delete the message or even the user’s account who had created it.
6. Final agenda: Visiting this particular website implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and the use of the company’s services implies the unconditional acceptance of the General Terms of service, as they appear in the corresponding positions of the website.
These terms and conditions of use of this website and any modification of them are governed by both Greek and European Union laws and international treaties. Any provision of these terms is against the law ceases to have no effect and it is eliminated from the present file, without affecting the validity of other conditions in any way. This constitutes the entire agreement between the company and the visitor / user of pages and services, and it only binds those two. No modification of these terms will be taken into account and be a part of this agreement, unless expressed in writing form and be fully incorporated in it.
This describes the policy of the company “activewear – backbone” concerning the personal data collected from website visitors (“users”).
1. Personal Data Record keeping: During your visit in the company pages “activewear – backbone” and when using its services you may be asked to provide some personal information ( such as name, occupation, address, date of birth, etc.) in order not only to activate related services (newsletters, competitions, chats, Web2SMS etc.) for you but also to ensure the ability to contact you, to which you are already explicitly consent via the present file, in order to keep you informed about our new products and services.
It is clarified that the company does not own a publicly accessible list of email addresses of its subscribers. Therefore, any personal data (ex: access names etc.) that may appear anywhere on the pages and services of the website of the company “activewear – backbone” intend solely to ensure the operation of the corresponding service and it is not permitted to be used by anyone without complying with the provisions of laws 2472/97 and 3471/06, concerning the protection of personal data processing, being into effect. The company acts in accordance with current legislation and aims to a better implementation of good practice in terms of Internet.
Your personal data are kept safely for as long as you are registered to a service provided by the company and deleted soon after the end of your trading relationship. The information of individuals who have not yet be subscribed to any service, but have participated occasionally in other on-line activities (ex: competitions),more specifically their data are kept for the necessary time required to ensure the proper implementation of this activity.
The personal information you provide to the company “activewear – backbone” is used exclusively by it in order to support, promote and execute the trading relationship or for statistical reasons. The recipients of the file may be companies that may mediate for the promotion, support and service of the business relationship only for the purpose of providing electronic communications services or of any provision of value added services requested by the user and always under the conditions of Law 3471/06 concerning the processing of personal data which is into effect. Data files are also communicated to the competent judicial, police and other authorities upon their lawful request and in accordance with the current laws. The user has, within the legal framework of the law on telecommunications, rights of information and refusal provided by the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and 3471/06 for personal data or any other relevant legislation enacted in the future or already enacted, as they are currently applied or will be applied in the future.
Operator of the elaboration of the personal data brought down to the attention of the company is Moutafi Fotini, daughter of Christos, inhabitant of city of Peristeri, 20 Himaras street. We inform you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time, without any retroactive effect.
These cookies are stored in to your computer only to achieve the carrying out or facilitating the transmission of your communication through an electronic communication network or when it is necessary to provide the service which you have requested.
These cookies only record those areas of the site your computer has visited and for how long. The user may at any time set the computer in a way to accept the existence of cookies, and be notified when a cookie is issued, or to reject the installation of cookies. If you have not set your computer to reject cookies, you can surf the website of “activewear – backbone” company anonymously, until the moment you register for any of its provided services.
3. Providing information and commercial communication: From times to times, we will provide with information on other services and products of the company in which you can register and eventually use. We also offer the opportunity to participate in surveys conducted by the company or co-operating companies, which examine the effectiveness and impact of service. With the present file you are consent to sign in teams of sending news and offers of the company, they will be sent by the company, an authorized person or by specific or universal successor of offers, on its services, promotional messages via email or other appropriate means even with automated advertising material dispatch programs.
We inform you that the company maintains the file of subscribers who do not accept commercial communication as required by Presidential Decree 131/2003 ratified and incorporated into Greek law and applied today, which the personal data controller of the company or an authorized employee regularly consults. If you do not wish to receive such material, you are able upon a request sent by electronic mail or other reasonable means to choose to enroll in this register file. We also let you know that the company consults the public register file according to the Data Protection Authority of individuals who do not want the processing of their personal data and exclude these people from the use of their data for any reason other than those who expressly consent to the use of their personal data or for the reasons mentioned in Article 5 of Law 2472/1997 and the relevant provisions of the l. 3471/2006.
4. Users under 18: Visitors / users of “activewear – backbone” who are underage are not allowed to have access to services that may be deemed inappropriate for underage and which can not be controlled by it. If however underage users voluntarily visit pages with material inappropriate / offensive / immoral and which can not be controlled continuously, the company bears no responsibility. In any case, for users under 18 years of age given prior consent by their parents / guardians even in form of personal data keeping in the website of the company.
5. Processing and Data Protection: This part describes the company policy of “activewear – backbone” of personal data information (“information”) that website visitors (“users”) bring to its attention, when they share it via the website or in any way they submit such information and / or contact the company via email.
The company does not collect, knowingly, personal data from people who have not reached the age of 18. It uses the information it collects for the purpose which they are provided to. The following paragraphs describe, without limitation, several ways in which you may use or share personal data which have already be collected.
The company uses personal data, which is collected from users / recipients of the services. The personal data of users / recipients of the service, shall normally be used exclusively by the company. The company may share such information with other co-operators or other companies affiliated to it only upon the request or consent of the user / recipient. In no case, however, the manner on how this information is used by these third parties is guaranteed and in no way is there liable to candidates holding or not the Law on behalf of them regarding their personal data.
The company may use the information it collects to develop and evolve its services to advertising and to collect (anonymously) statistics results regarding advertisers and activities offered by them.
In case visitors / users communicate with the company “activewear – backbone” via email or through this website, the company reserves the right to keep a record of this communication and the information exchanged, and may use the information given, to respond to any request of visitors / users / recipients of products / services. It is also likely that visitors / users may receive emails regarding new records – offers or updates.
Complying with the Law, we reserve all rights to use or share any information we have collected, in any case, when we believe that the law requires it, or in any case it is estimated that an illegal activity is or may be committed, or in order to protect our rights, our property, our security, but also the security of the visitors / users of this website or to respond to any situation of force majeure.
In case of visitors / users who wish to change or delete their personal data from the company’s records, they should notify the company in writing form by all the appropriate means, stating expressly the potential change or deletion.
The company “activewear – backbone” takes safety measures to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of information of visitors / users which are under its control. However, as no security system or transmission and data transport system through the Internet can not provide 100% security and despite the fact that the company makes every effort to protect the personally identifiable information of visitors / users of this website, it does not guarantee the security of its servers , the means by which information is transferred from the user’s PC to its servers ,any information arriving to the company or through any third party or in connection with this website.
The company reserves the right to transfer, without any further consent of the visitors / users, the collected information to third parties, within the context and fulfilling the needs of strategic alliances with them or in case of transfer of the company itself or its affiliates or any of its subsidiaries. In the event of a merge or consolidation which includes this company or any related ones as long as it provides similar services.
C. Contracts with third party and contracts with the company in general:
The company “activewear – backbone” provides visitors / users with the ability to purchase services and / or products through e-commerce applications in accordance with the specific conditions that are set and ensuring the protection of personal data submitted for the use of these services. When e-commerce applications are made between users / members and “activewear – backbone”, the latter is obliged to comply with the decision Z1-496 / 2000 concerning remote sales of n. 3471/2006 and the Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection. So the company is obliged to inform prospective customers about a) the essential characteristics of the goods and / or services offered, b) price, c) the quantity and the transport cost, d) value added tax, if not included in the price, it is clarified that all the current prices quoted on the website include VAT, but if for any reason it is omitted, the company has the obligation to notify this fact prominently near the price, e) the method of payment, f ) the delivery and execution, g) the duration of the offer or price and) the right of withdrawal, which for each type of contract entered into by the company with its customers is15 calendar days.
Change of terms: The Company reserves the right to modify or to freely review the terms and conditions of use and transactions in the online store, whenever it deems it necessary, it undertakes the responsibility to inform consumers of any change in the pages of this web shop. Contracts through the shop are compiled in both Greek and English.
Provided Information and Products: The Company is obliged as far as the accuracy is concerned, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online shop, in terms of identity and the services provided through the e-commerce transactions. The company, under the good faith frame is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made in error / mistake in the common experience and shall be entitled to correct these whenever their existence is perceived.
Responsibility: The Company as far as the transactions of the shop are concerned, is not responsible and liability can not be held for any possible damage or injury resulting from the cancellation of orders, failure to perform or delay in executing them, for any possible reason. We do not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but the site will be constantly updated with the holding data for the availability or vice versa for the interested customers and holding the responsible in case of any change of these items to inform on time, within a reasonable time limit the customers on the issue of unavailability so in that case the company bears no further liability.
The online store provides the content, products and services available through the website “as they actually are”. Under no circumstances, it is civilly or criminally liable for any damage (direct, special or consequential, which without limitation means a loss of profits, data, lost profits, compensation, etc.) that a visitor of the site or third party might undergo on grounds relating to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from this and / or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / and services and / or information available through it.
Price policy: The e-shop of the COMPANY reserves the right to change prices without any prior notice to the customer. A simple statement shared on the website concerning the new value is sufficient to change the value and knowledge of the customer / user of the website / recipient of services.
Product Availability: The customer is informed about the availability of products through familiar elements shared by the company on the page of any kind of the online store. The indications concerning the products on sale may be a) Available for shipping in your area and for other (products) that are out of stock in the warehouse of the COMPANY b) expected soon or c) Upon order.
The availability of a product and its existence in the warehouses of a company is monitored regularly by the company to the greatest extent possible. In the case that upon prior submission of order from customer, unavailability of some kind is noted, provided that the delay makes the transaction disadvantageous for the customer, the customer is entitled to unilaterally cancel the order by written notice or e-mail message, which (the order cancellation) is not detrimental to the company.
If the unavailability of product comprises only a part of the ordered items of an order, the rest of the order is executed normally, except for the species in the order which are similar, which can only be used simultaneously or are ancillary and the customer declares in the above ways that the partial fulfillment of the order does not serve their needs or interests, the Company shall cancel the entire order again without any penalty for the requesting client.
Also, the different offers of products shown in the online store, are always valid until stocks are depleted or the validity period (of the offer) which is prior specified by the company in specific indication on the website. Thus, the prices and products labeled with the word sales or constitute an offer is time-limited. For these items, the company strictly adheres to the priority order in the process of the execution of orders. If after numerous orders and keeping the time priority in the processing of orders, the company’s stock on offer is depleted while not all orders are not fulfilled, the company is obliged not to execute the order before notifying the client and obtain the confirmation that despite the depreciation of the offer or sales and the change of the price of the product wishes to proceed with the order and the conclusion of the contract.
Order of products available in the future: Your customers / recipients of services can make orders via e-shop of the products with the label” Pre Order “. This means that the Company so far has not made a first receipt of such goods to be supplied, but this first receipt is expected in a short period of time that should be communicated to the customer. In such an order, if accepted by the company and the payment is made by credit card, the Company may speed the collection of the payment even while pending the receipt of the first kind of the order. The Company is required to provide a reasonable stock of products to meet the potential amount of orders. Those products are kept strictly prioritized.
How to order: The user of this online store if they wish to submit an order, can follow the user registration process in the online store in advance, which means receiving a user name and a password, so then to be recognized and identified by the shop for safety reasons in transactions. For submitting the order, the client is able to submit the order through the special form in the online store which will include products like and / or services you wish to purchase.
1) The characteristics of the goods and services commissioned as they are described in the pages of the e-store visited and resulting from the use of the links in the electronic order, which must be used to control each relevant feature before sending the order so as not to maintain any doubt about the characteristics and properties of the goods and services supplied. The failure of the customer to be adequately informed is a fact that the company does not bear any responsibility about but it is the client’s exclusive responsibility.
2) The identity of the company, address, phone number, and email address.
3) The total value of goods or services, including VAT and any other fees, and the amount and the ratio of the additional expenses, delivery or postal charges or any other expenses. It is stressed that when these charges can not be reasonably estimated in advance, the fact that it may take such additional charges must also be disclosed in the body of the order and the customer must be aware of it before shipping. The prices of products on the webpage of each product is always the final (including corresponding VAT), except when it is explicitly stated otherwise, and close to the price point. Prices in the page of the presentation of each product in the online store does not include the shipping costs, which are calculated afterwards in the page of order according to the currently relevant charging rules. If the shipping cost, can not be reasonably calculated in advance because of the particular place of delivery, the reservation is stated for an additional charge shipping cost in the text of the order and shall be calculated and disclosed to the client and the acceptance of it is required, until the final acceptance of the order by the Company, on call, or other appropriate means.
4) The period within which the Company undertakes sending the goods or providing services, as well as the conditions, exceptions, deadline and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal.
5) That the customer will be charged with the cost of returning the goods in case of withdrawal, as well as of course the good shipping cost accordingly.
6) That if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after he had made use of the provision, they should pay a reasonable cost to the company.
7) When there is no right of withdrawal according to the Law, the information that the consumer will have a right of withdrawal or, when applicable, the circumstances under which the consumer loses their right of withdrawal.
8) Reminding of the existence of the seller’s liability for actual faults and lack of guaranteed properties under the Civil Code .It is well understood that there is denominated property only if it has been agreed in writing form by both parties.
9. The services and ways of support / customer service after the sale or any existence of commercial guarantees.
10. If there is an agreement, the terms of deposit of money or other financial guarantees (such as deposit part of the price) to be paid or provided by the consumer, as well as their payment time.
11. Given the distance in selling of the products, an activity that the company exploits, it is notified to the recipient the possibility of an extrajudicial mechanism for complaints and redress under the law.
12. The payment obligation by submitting an order if there is such an obligation by activating the selection icon with legible signage saying “order with the obligation to pay”.
13. Whether any delivery restrictions are applied and what means of payment are accepted.
Confirmation receipt of an order: Each order made by the user / client, always followed by an automated e-mail message, within little time, by the Company, which includes confirmation of receipt of the order and reiterates its contents. This e-mail on behalf of the company, does not constitute a training contract , but only confirms that the order has been received with the content mentioned in any case , not the conclusion of the sale conditions.
Further modification of the order or a new agreement on it is not accepted unless made in writing form and if not accepted by both sides. The confirmation of receipt of your order can be made by telephone, if indicated by the client, but in case a kind of goods is not available it is then required an agreement on the delivery time.
Accepting an Order – Sales training: After the receipt of the order and the mentioned confirmation of the reception, if the Company finds the availability of the item and the correctness of the order and at the same time the absence of any error in the online store on the pricing of the goods, their features etc. with new electronic correspondence (e-mail) is confirming shipment of the order and its contents and therefore the training of sales, as well as the expected delivery time of the product, in that case only the sale is considered to be completed and creates adversarial claims.
The Company is not obliged under any circumstances to accept order and conclude the sale of products or services appearing in the online store incorrectly due to typographical or computer error, ex: incorrect value, different than the current based on the pricing policy on that period. When such a mistake is found solely in the part of the ordered items, the order normally applies only to other goods and is non-existent for the goods in which an error was found, unless the client declares that the partial fulfillment of the order does not serve their needs or interests.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Backbone polewear reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon may only be used on www.backbone-polewear.com and not on products sold by third-party sellers.
- The coupon is limited to one coupon per customer.
- Coupon may not be combinable with items on sale.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Backbone polewear has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon.
- Consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
- We do not accept returns to items on sale and offers.
Payment: Customers can pay the price of the purchase and the other agreed charges: a) by a charge credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners or other debit card capable of processing such orders) either recognized debit or prepaid card of Greek or foreign bank, which the company accepts for the transaction (prepaid card), or through Paypal (PayPal checks are not accepted), b) cash/delivery , so the customer pays for the purchase price and other agreed fees and charges via cash on the delivery, payment per the cash amount payable to the authorized receivable, the Company’s distributor upon delivery of the goods sold in the declared order, place of delivery, c) by bank transfer (bank transfer).
Time and place of dispatch and delivery: Orders are shipped within a working eight hour period of time (9: 00pm – 17: 00pm) except for Saturdays, Sundays and holiday. The timetables of each shipping are set unilaterally by the Company and communicated to the customer. The orders include products which are expected or are only available upon request, sent after telephone contact or other appropriate means, when the company’s ability to process the order is stated, meaning after having received the product by the relevant supplier.
Means of delivery and delivery charges: Sending to the customer the pre-ordered goods occurs only in areas covered by the Distribution Network of the company. The deliveries or services are sent to the address that the recipient had declared at the time of order, while the means and the delivery time are notified to the customer by e-mail concerning the acceptance of the order, when the further shipping is stated.
Distribution Company Network: The COMPANY distribution network covers the geographical area of Greece, Europe and worldwide, while the ability to send and the cost of it is defined in detail below:
Shipping in Greece by post, in 1-2 weekdays with the company ELTA Courier Door to Door.
Shipping to Europe and Worldwide by sending in 1-10 days by ELTA Courier companies Door to Door (express / 1-2 weekdays) and Greek Mail (regular / 2-10 weekdays).
General conditions concerning the shipping of products and services
Responsible for the receipt on behalf of the customer
The receipt of the products in any case is completed by the person mentioned in the order as the recipient on condition that police ID, passport or generally public document as a proof of identification is presented.
Deadline of fulfillment of sale – Delivery: The delivery time of products sold and services is specified in the particular order associated with the availability of the product and it is assumed to be maximum thirty (30) days from the time of the sale training, provided that no there has not been special/different agreement between the parties, confirmed in writing form or by electronic mail.
Exterior – Aesthetic Defects: The customer is obliged during the receipt to unpack and check the products to confirm the absence of external or aesthetic defects. If defects exist, they are entitled not to receive the item and return it to the distributor, otherwise they lose any right to reimbursement. The Company is required in a short time to make the replacement of the product with a new one. In case of unconditional acceptance of the goods, it is considered that this was delivered in excellent condition without external aesthetic defects.
Return products-company charged: The return of products is charged to the company in cases of delivery of other than the pre-ordered items and if the products in the package are completely damaged.
In the case of a charge of company product return, the products must be returned in the condition received by the customer and in the time agreed. Any delay by the customer is only justified for reasons of force majeure, otherwise the right to replacement under this condition is quenched.
The return of the product to be replaced should occur along with all the documents accompanying the product and also full packaging.
Right of withdrawal: The client- contractor shall, within 14 calendar days since the delivery of products or services, to withdraw the sale. The withdrawal is unjustified and at no charge if the item has already been delivered to the client, it must be returned in the exact same condition as it has been received , the documents that accompany it and its packaging in perfect condition. The return type is accepted, only if the first buyer has paid any amount charged to the company to send the product to them and shipping costs for the return of it. The declaration of withdrawal is stated in writing form or electronically and the Company is obligated to send confirmation of receipt of withdrawal statement as soon as it receives the note. Soon after the withdrawal statement, the Company is required to pay the money received, while the client to return in accordance with the above document the product within 14 weekdays, whereas if the charge has been made by credit card, the Company shall be obliged to inform the Bank organization to cancel the transaction in order to take any action based on the contract with the client and thereupon bears no responsibility. In case of payment by bank transfer there will be a return of money to the bank account which was debited.